Wednesday 10 February 2016

Travel Wisdom

I thought I should also include some random tips for travel in this blog as well.

So here's one or two about Jet Lag that I read somewhere and I thought I should share.

Drink lots of water when in the air. Apparently, the dry air in the cabin dehydrates you and this contributes to fatigue, brain fog and other symptoms of jet lag. To fight this, aim to drink 250ml of water every hour you're in the air.

When you're back on land, spend as much time as possible outdoors. Your circadian clock relies on daylight to decide whether to give you energy or feed you with sleep hormones.

Personally, I do not know what really is Jet Lag. I may have experienced it, but do not realise what it was. So try it, if you do know you will suffer from Jet Lag when travelling over time zones.

No comments: